Header Ads

DON’T BE FOOL IN THE NAME OF NATURE

DON’T BE FOOL IN THE NAME OF NATURE


Once I was travelling in public bus. Before reaching the destination, when it was stopped to pick some new passengers and to drop some old ones, a man who had wore a cap with one loose fluffy bag in his hand came into the bus and instead of sitting, he stood in the middle of the passage, looked around, rotated his eye balls in a weird way, raised his hand and suddenly he started to speak “Ladies and Gentleman; with due apology I would like to request you to pay your attention to me. Every one of us has different kind of health issues; some has joint pain, some has low immunity and every time they have flu, some of us have weak teeth so their teeth are prone toward cavity and whatever they eat it become stain, some of us are always depressed because of fear of breaking relationships with their spouse. I am here with an ALL in ONE product purely made from Natural Sources and I guarantee it will address all of your issues. In fact it is the solution of all of your health problems. If you are having poor teeth and bleeding gums, crush this tablet and use it as a paste by mixing with water. If you are afraid of your relations you can take 2 tablets with a glass of milk at noon and for low immunity just take 1 tablet with water twice a day. My dear bus mates it has many benefits that can’t be explained in this short time because it is a blend of extract of lion’s heart, eagle’s paw, fox’s skull and different unique plants. Above all it has no harm to your health because it is all natural. It’s very expensive but for the sake of humanity its price is kept low to buy. Who is interested to solve all its health issues with only one magic product that I am offering you”. More than half of passengers raised their hands. Indeed whole community in that bus was mesmerized and most of them purchased it and unfortunately no one object any of his claims. I was also there and even being a person with medical background, I was blank for some moments. After few minutes when I came into my senses, I mustered my courage and asked him “tell me from where you have obtained Lions heart, eagles paw and fox skull and in which laboratory your product has been manufactured and where its safety and efficacy has been tested”. “Sorry I can’t answer your question right now, just take this card, it has the address of factory where it has been manufacturing so you can visit it”. He replied and after that he just left the bus without any clarification. I called on the given number to ask my questions but no one had attended. When I went physically to the address that he had given me, I found nothing except public toilets. After few days, I found the same person in another bus with the same story but this time product was in the form of liquid, not the tablet.
 Do you know these days where is that guy? It is everywhere. Anyone who claims its product is the solution for all health issues, anyone who claims that its product has no side effects because it is natural, or anyone who is claiming to treat or cure your any disease or disorder with the help of plant or animal extracts but without any scientific evidence; believe me it is the same guy who met me years back in bus.
They are selling everything in the name of Nature. The most modern trend to attract educated but Google addicted class is to promote these supplements online. There is no strict check and balance and there is no accountability of false claims. How these so called Natural extracts are dangerous if taken without any consultation, just take a look of Ginkgobiloba, a famous plant used traditionally in health sciences. Many claims are there about its ability to improve memory, blood circulation and its positive effects on cognitive thinking but on the contrary a lot of reliable scientific research papers do not authenticate the claims and even Ginkgo is proven to have severe drug interactions and causing serious health concerns such as hemorrhage if it is taken along with aspirin or any other blood thinning agent. Same case is with Panax Ginseng Extract.
So I advise you to take the opinion of your Doctor OR Pharmacist before taking any Natural supplement. In other words try to avoid being fool in the name of Nature.
 Have a Healthy Life.                                                                                                                                                                             

Dr.HafizAbout Author
Dr.Hafiz is a philanthropist,poet and writer with diversified interests.His main focus is health,social norms, &religious & psychological effects on different societies.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.